Anthropologie Claire Desjardins Kaleidoscope Glass Candle
- 13.5 oz.
- 4.5″H, 4″ diameter
Available in three colors and fragrances
Featuring a glass vessel designed by artist Claire Desjardins in collaboration with Anthropologie, this candle offers an artistic touch anywhere it’s placed – as well as an enticing scent.
Hemp Seed Tonka: Sage, sandalwood, and lavender are complimented by hemp seed, cannabis, and a mossy base. (WOODSY)
Blood Orange Citrus: A zesty, tropical blend of lemon, orange, and mango in a subtle musk base. (FRESH)
Oolong Apple: An herbal aroma of apple and fig sprinkled with rosemary. (FRESH)
About Claire Desjardins
A fine artist working in Quebec, Claire Desjardins’ interest in graffiti, street art, and abstract expressionism is apparent in the vibrant colors and forms of her work. In each piece she expresses subconscious sentiments or reactions, attempting to navigate through everyday chaos towards a calmer state.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has “memory,” so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2″ in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 46-hour burn time
- Coconut wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel
- Hand-poured in the USA