Nursery Works Gradient Crib in Natural Maple
Dimensions: 62.5″ x 37″ x 35.25″
Designed by Matthew Grayson
“With the Gradient Crib, one of our initial drivers was to create an organic, undulating volume that completely broke free from the classic four walls of the crib”
The oval form of the Gradient crib is created by machining a fluid surface out of solid maple hardwood. A 3D skin generates the slats which form an asymmetrical organic surface that explores continuous movement with no visual end. Without compromising the nature of the form, the crib converts into a bassinet. Made in the US.
Due to the special nature of this item, The Gradient is made to order by hand. As a result, please expect a 6-month lead time.
Please Contact Us for Inquiry –
Proudly Made in USA
- 100% solid maple hardwood
- Converts to bassinet by removing front and back panel
- Crib is made in a workshop in Minnesota
- 2 adjustable mattress levels
- Includes 3″ oval Coco Core Air mattress and 1 ½” bassinet pad from Pure by Babyletto for Nursery Works.
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
Assembled Weight: 145 lbs
Max weight: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
White Glove delivery service provided. Delivery will be invoiced separately after purchase.
Please note: Custom orders cannot not be canceled once processed through warehouse.